48RE TTVA Transmission Throttle Valve Actuator
(1) OEM Transmission Throttle Valve Actuator Assembly
- Fits Dodge/Chrysler Vehicles with Diesel Engines
This is a brand new Mopar transmission throttle valve actuator for 2003-2009 48RE transmissions. This is an OEM actuator assembly strait from the factory. If you are having throttle related codes thrown, this is your fix! This will cure the dreaded check engine light and codes shown below:
- P1749 – Transmission Throttle Valve Position Sensor Circuit Low
- P1750 – Transmission Throttle Valve Position Sensor Circuit High
- P1751 – Transmission Throttle Valve Position Minimum Range Performance
- P1752 – Transmission Throttle Valve Span Performance
- P1753 – Transmission Throttle Valve Mechanical Performance
- P1754 – Transmission Throttle Valve Actuator Stuck
- P1755 – Transmission Throttle Valve Control Circuit
- Anyone can install this actuator! No special tools required. It bolt externally to the side of the transmission so you won't have to drain fluid or take the pan off. Just remove two bolts from the transmission and replace the actuator with this one. The codes will clear on their own after a few drive cycles.
- 2003-2009 Dodge/Chrylser Diesel Vehicles with 48RE Transmissions
- Transmission Model: 48RE
- Transtar Industries
Transtar Industries is the global leader in transmission and driveline-related solutions. We are dedicated to providing our customers with outstanding service, offering the broadest product catalog and best-in-class distribution of quality OE and aftermarket parts and premium remanufactured products.
Transtar was founded 1975 in Cleveland, Ohio, where the company is still headquartered today. In four decades, we have grown to be a global supplier of products related to the transmission and driveline, with a comprehensive offering including automatic and standard transmission units, transmission rebuild kits and components, remanufactured torque converters, hard parts, valve bodies, differentials, and transfer case kits and components.
Using our robust distribution network of more than 100 locations throughout the domestic United States, Puerto Rico and Canada, we deliver product to more than 80 countries. Today, most customers in the continental United States receive their orders with same-day or next-day delivery. Transtar customers range from independent and franchise transmission repair shops, to production rebuilders and resellers, to full-service automotive repair businesses.
Providing high-quality, premium products from manufacturers that you trust has always been one of our main objectives. Add to that expert product knowledge and support, outstanding service and on-time delivery, it’s easy to understand why Transtar customers have enjoyed long-standing relationships with their sales representatives and the company.