Differential Covers by Nitro Gear & Axle
Nitro Girdle covers increase the overall strength of your differential by reinforcing the main bearing caps with the incorporated load bolts. Each cover is made from 356 aircraft grade aluminum for durability and strength, then heat treated to T6 specifications and stress relieved. Girdle covers are machined using a 3 step CNC process ensuring accuracy and quality, then each cover is inspected, de-burred and assembled by hand and packaged. All Girdles incorporate a Fill Port and a Drain Port for ease of servicing and on average increase fluid capacity by approximately 1/2 pint, which also helps to lower the operating temperature of your differential by approximately 15 degrees.
- Dana 70, 10 Bolt, Rear Nitro Girdle Diff Cover
- Girdles include Load Bolt Hardware and recessed bolts for installation
- Girdles are made of 356 aircraft grade aluminum, heat treated to T6 specifications, then stress relieved
- Covers are machined using a 3 step CNC process, while ensuring accuracy and quality
- Differential: Dana 70 10 Bolt
- Material: Aluminum
- Differential Bolts: 10 (Included)
- Manufacturer: Nitro Gear and Axle
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Sold As A Kit
- Does not fit GMC Savanna and Chevy Express w/12 bolt cover
- Jeeps, Trucks, SUVs w/Dana 70 Rear Diff (Rear Only)
- Nitro Gear & Axle
Differential Parts You Can Depend On.
Nitro Gear & Axle strives to provide the highest quality differential components available. We take the steps necessary to ensure our parts are dependable. Our product range is continually growing to meet the needs of consumers for new ratios and applications. At Nitro we know differentials, and know what it takes to provide you with high quality components. Nitro gears are among the best in the industry. By using better materials, better machining and better lapping and heat treating processes, Nitro can ensure a strong, quiet-running, long-lasting setup. Each new product is subjected to multi-point inspections and then actually installed and set up by Nitro's own in-house differential experts to ensure excellent fitment and easy setup. At Nitro we strive to meet our consumers demands for new ratios and applications and we are continually developing new products to stay ahead of the competition.