Chrysler 7.25" - Ring & Pinion
(1) Ring and Pinion Gear Set (Choose Ratio Above)
- Rigid Axle's aftermarket ring and pinion gear sets are made from heat treated 8620 steel. Our aftermarket gear set is made using a five-cut, face milled manufacturing process. Once set up correctly, this will give a square contact pattern on the drive and coast side of each tooth. We are proud of our ring and pinion lines, and you will be too!
- Rigid Axle is proud to offer our customers a full line of differential, transfer case, and transmission parts. We specialize in complete rebuild kits for domestic cars and trucks. Give us a call with your year, make, and model and we'll build you a custom kit for your build!
- Chrysler Imperial (1977-1983)
- Chrysler Fifth Avenue (1983-1989)
- Chrysler New Yorker (1977-1982)
- Dodge Dakota (1987-1998)
- Dodge Dart (1966-1976)
- Dodge Magnum (1978-1983)
- Dodge Monaco (1965-1979)
- Dodge Charger (1966-1978)
- Dodge Challenger (1970-1974)
- Dodge Coronet (1963-1976)
- Dodge Diplomat (1977-1989)
- Plymouth Belvedere (1963-1970)
- Plymouth Fury (1966-1978)
- Plymouth Duster (1970-1976)
- Differential Model: Chrysler 7.25"
- Cover Bolt Quantity: 9 and 10
- Carrier Breaks: 2.47 & Numerically Lower, 2.76 & Numerically Higher
- Carrier/Axle Spline Count: 25
- Ring Gear Bolt Quantity: 8
- Ring Gear Diameter: 7.25"
- Ring Gear Rotation: Standard
- Ring Gear Material: 8620 Steel
- Ring Gear Bolt Size: 3/8" x 24 LH
- Pinion Diameter: 1.375"
- Pinion Spline: 27