Automatic Transmission Overhaul Kit
OEM Quality Automatic Transmission Rebuild Kit
Paper and Rubber Kit
Metal Clad Seals
Bonded Pistons (As Required)
- Overhaul Rebuild Kit without Steels
- 1982 - 1986 C5 3 Speed Automatic
- As fuel economy became more important in the 1970s, and 1980s, the C4 was replaced in 1982 by the C5, which was essentially a C4 with a lock-up clutch in the torque converter to improve highway fuel economy. It bore the casting numbers E2, E3, E4, E5, and E6, corresponding with the year it was produced. The C5 was phased out in 1986, replaced by the AOD.
- Transtar Industries, Inc. is the leading worldwide distributor of transmission-related products, automotive specialty repair and refinishing products, and high-performance parts and accessories. Among its transmission-related offerings are automatic and standard transmission and transfer case units, kits and components, as well as other driveline and powertrain products.
- With more than 50 shipping warehouse locations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and Canada, Transtar Industries serves independent and franchise transmission repair shops, automotive general repair businesses, production rebuilders, and resellers throughout North America. Transtar's International Division serves a global network of Aftermarket automotive distributors in more than 80 countries around the world.
- Transtar Industries, Inc., headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, was founded in 1975. Their team of outstanding professionals is dedicated to providing customers with responsive service, expert product knowledge and support, and on-time delivery.