Hi Performance Transmission Rebuild Kit
Metal Clad Seals
Special Hi Performance Racing Raybestos Friction Plates
Kolene Coated Steel Plates (where available)
Screen Type Filters
Specially Lined Brake Bands
Clutch Diaphragm Springs
Vacuum Modulators (where used)
- High Performance Overhaul Kit
- Fits 1980 -Up AOD FIOD For Cast Iron Drums Only
- The AOD (for automatic over drive) is a four-speed automatic transmission with overdrive. Introduced in 1980, it was Ford's first four-speed automatic overdrive transmission. The gearset design is based on the Ford "X" automatic transmissions used during the 1950s, 60s, and 70s. The AOD replaced many of Ford's older transmissions such as the C4, C5, and light duty applications of the FMX.
- The AOD has a 14 Bolt Oil Pan
- Transtar Industries, Inc. is the leading worldwide distributor of transmission-related products, automotive specialty repair and refinishing products, and high-performance parts and accessories. Among its transmission-related offerings are automatic and standard transmission and transfer case units, kits and components, as well as other driveline and powertrain products.
- With more than 50 shipping warehouse locations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and Canada, Transtar Industries serves independent and franchise transmission repair shops, automotive general repair businesses, production rebuilders, and resellers throughout North America. Transtar's International Division serves a global network of Aftermarket automotive distributors in more than 80 countries around the world.
- Transtar Industries, Inc., headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, was founded in 1975. Their team of outstanding professionals is dedicated to providing customers with responsive service, expert product knowledge and support, and on-time delivery.