OEM Quality Automatic Transmission Rebuild Kit
Paper and Rubber Kit
Metal Clad Seals
- Overhaul Kit with Seals and Rings
- Kit fits 1990 - 1997 4 Speed 2WD and 4WD A518, A618, 46RH, 46RE, 47RE and 47RH transmissions
- The A518, later renamed 46RH (hydraulic controlled governor pressure) and 46RE (electronic controlled governor pressure), is an A727 derivative with overdrive, in the A500 case. Starting in the early 1990s, it was used in trucks and vans. The overdrive fourth gear ratio is 0.69:1. The A618, later renamed 47RH (hydraulic controlled governor pressure) and 47RE (electronic controlled governor pressure), is a heavier-duty version of A518. It was used in trucks and vans starting in the mid-1990s. While currently used with some internal changes when coupled to the 5.9 L Cummins Turbo-Diesel and the 8.0 L V-10 applications, it's still a 727 with overdrive and stronger internal parts. It has an input torque rating of 450 lb·ft (610 N·m).
- Transtar Industries, Inc. is the leading worldwide distributor of transmission-related products, automotive specialty repair and refinishing products, and high-performance parts and accessories. Among its transmission-related offerings are automatic and standard transmission and transfer case units, kits and components, as well as other driveline and powertrain products.
- With more than 50 shipping warehouse locations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and Canada, Transtar Industries serves independent and franchise transmission repair shops, automotive general repair businesses, production rebuilders, and resellers throughout North America. Transtar's International Division serves a global network of Aftermarket automotive distributors in more than 80 countries around the world.
- Transtar Industries, Inc., headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, was founded in 1975. Their team of outstanding professionals is dedicated to providing customers with responsive service, expert product knowledge and support, and on-time delivery.