Automatic Transmission Overhaul Kit
OEM Quality Automatic Transmission Rebuild Kit
Paper and Rubber Kit
Metal Clad Seals
Bonded Pistons (As Required)
- Master Overhaul Kit with Steels
- Kit fits 2003-UP 42RLE transmissions
- The 42LE was modified in 2003 as the 42RLE, originally for the then-new Jeep Liberty. It is a 42LE transaxle, modified for use in Rear Wheel Drive vehicles by removing the integral differential and transfer chain. Power flow exits the rear of the transmission. The case has also been modified. By design it has full electronic shift control with adaptive memory to learn the operator's driving habits controlled by the vehicle's TCM. Contained within the automatic's torque converter is an Electronically Modulated Converter Clutch(EMCC) designed act as a shock absorber for harsh shifting.
- Transtar Industries, Inc. is the leading worldwide distributor of transmission-related products, automotive specialty repair and refinishing products, and high-performance parts and accessories. Among its transmission-related offerings are automatic and standard transmission and transfer case units, kits and components, as well as other driveline and powertrain products.
- With more than 50 shipping warehouse locations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and Canada, Transtar Industries serves independent and franchise transmission repair shops, automotive general repair businesses, production rebuilders, and resellers throughout North America. Transtar's International Division serves a global network of Aftermarket automotive distributors in more than 80 countries around the world.
- Transtar Industries, Inc., headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, was founded in 1975. Their team of outstanding professionals is dedicated to providing customers with responsive service, expert product knowledge and support, and on-time delivery.