New Process NP246GM Transfer Case Rebuild Package
(1) Reinforced NV246GM Rear Transfer Case Half
(2) Sensor Holes Already Threaded
(1) Tailshaft Bushing (Installed)
(1) Output Shaft Needle Bearing (Installed)
- This transfer case half fits New Venture and New Process 246GM Heavy Duty transfer cases. All Motive gear case halfs come reinforced around the pump so a BRNY pump saver is NOT needed. This design saves you time and money! Your pump will no longer wear through the case causing leaks. This case half comes with a threaded sensor port, a tailshaft bushing already pressed in, and the output shaft needle bearing already installed.
- All Motive Gear products are engineered for their specific application and manufactured in state of the art facilities. All of our products undergo rigid quality control processes to insure proper fit, performance and longevity. Motive Gear products can be found in the winners circle at NHRA, IHRA, NMRA, NMCA, SODA, SCORE, BITD, Ultra-4 and NASCAR events because we offer unmatched selection and quality demanded by racers and their crew chiefs - the same quality and selection demanded by DIY customers and top mechanics. With four warehouses strategically located across North America, most Motive Gear orders arrive within 2-4 days. Win with Motive Gear!
- Message us with fitment questions!
- 1999-2000 Cadillac Escalade
- 1999-2000 Cadillac Escalade EXT
- 2001-2007 Chevrolet Avalanche
- 1999-2006 Chevrolet Blazer
- 1999-2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 1999-2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
- 1999-2007 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
- 1999-2006 Chevrolet Suburban
- 1999-2006 Chevrolet Tahoe
- UPC: 00698231949818
- Part Type: Rear Transfer Case Housing
- Transfer Case Model: New Process NP246GM
- Transfer Case Model: New Venture NV246GM
- Transfer Case Chain: 1.25" Wide, 49 Links, 98 Pins
- Motive Gear
Motive Gear is the leading manufacturer of driveline products for just about any vehicle, whether it is a stock daily driver to full-competition 4×4 or racecar. We are proud to offer an unmatched selection of quality components engineered and manufactured for the vehicle and for the way it is driven. Motive Gear products are engineered to meet or exceed OEM specifications at a price that won’t break your budget. Our broad selection of ring & pinion ratios, limited slip and locking differentials, carriers, spools, manual transmission and transfer case components, rebuild kits, bearings, seals, gaskets, shims and hardware is available for just about every vehicle made from the 1940s through the present. DIY customers and professional installers alike appreciate our installation kits, which come complete with everything needed to install a ring & pinion set, right down to the seals, gaskets, and RTV.