OEM Quality Automatic Transmission Rebuild Kit
Paper and Rubber Kit
Metal Clad Seals
- Rebuild Kit with Rings and Seals
- Fits 1996 - UP, E4OD or 4R100
- 4 Speed Automatic Transmission
- E4OD and 4R100 have a 20 Bolt Pan
- The C6 core components were used to build Ford's first electronically controlled automatic transmission. The E4OD was introduced in 1989 and used in both light and heavy duty applications. The E4OD has four forward speeds and electronic shift controls replacing the hydraulic governor control mechanism of the C6. The E4OD was updated in 1998 and this new transmission was the last rendition of the C6. It was largely the same as the E40D, but with some changes to internal components to address durability concerns when put behind the ever increasingly powerful Powerstroke Diesel Engine. In 1999 it was fitted with a PTO for auxiliary equipment attached to heavy duty trucks. To follow Fords new naming schemes for its other transmissions, Ford renamed the E4OD the 4R100.
- Transtar Industries, Inc. is the leading worldwide distributor of transmission-related products, automotive specialty repair and refinishing products, and high-performance parts and accessories. Among its transmission-related offerings are automatic and standard transmission and transfer case units, kits and components, as well as other driveline and powertrain products.
- With more than 50 shipping warehouse locations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and Canada, Transtar Industries serves independent and franchise transmission repair shops, automotive general repair businesses, production rebuilders, and resellers throughout North America. Transtar's International Division serves a global network of Aftermarket automotive distributors in more than 80 countries around the world.
- Transtar Industries, Inc., headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, was founded in 1975. Their team of outstanding professionals is dedicated to providing customers with responsive service, expert product knowledge and support, and on-time delivery.